The embossing machine is mainly used for embossing, foaming, wrinkling, and logo embossing on various fabrics, as well as embossing logos on non-woven fabrics, coatings, artificial leather, paper, and aluminum plates, imitation leather patterns and various shades. pattern, pattern.
The working principle of the embossing machine: the steel strand is inserted into the indenter through the clamping wedge of the strand, when the hydraulic cylinder enters the oil, the piston moves, and the top indenter moves together against the head of the strand. At the same time, the wedge clamps the steel strand by the inclination, and as the piston moves, the wedge clamps the steel strand more and more tightly by the inclination. In this way, when the piston moves in place, the steel strand between the clamping part of the wedge and the plug will be compressed into a pear-shaped scattered flower shape. Then the piston returns, and the hinge mechanism is moved to drive the wedge out, and the steel strand is taken out, and the embossing is completed.
How to maintain the useful embossing machine? Do you know the safe operation of using the embossing machine? Come find out with me today.
Daily maintenance of embossing machine:
1. Check whether the rotation of the roller is in normal production every shift. If any abnormality is found, it is necessary to remove hidden dangers in time. If the occurrence of abnormal production is found in the work, it is necessary to stop the machine for inspection and repair.
2. Fill in the equipment inspection form on time.
3. If the embossing machine is not used for a long time, wipe the equipment thoroughly and apply a layer of anti-rust oil.
4. The staff should regularly check whether the valve, oil pump, pressure gauge, etc. are normal in execution, instruction and operation.
5. The rollers of the embossing machine need to be kept clean.
Safe operation of embossing machine:
1. Before working, read the “Operation Process” carefully, understand the structure of the embossing machine, and be familiar with its working principle and usage. Check the shift record to check the equipment condition.
2. After work, it is necessary to shut down and cut off the power supply. After confirming that there is no potential safety hazard, clean up the equipment and molds to prevent rust. Wipe down the machine, sweep the work area, and keep it clean. Carry out daily maintenance of equipment and keep records.
The above is the sharing of this time, if you want to know more, please feel free to contact us!
Post time: Jul-20-2022