Wood grain embossing machine is widely used to extrude simulated wood grain on the surface of MDF, plywood and other boards, with strong three-dimensional effect. The wood products made are high-end and generous with strong visual effects. It is the preferred surface treatment method for a new generation of furniture.
The various wood textures and patterns developed by our company are processed by 5-axis CNC laser engraving machine to ensure the quality, workmanship, and fine carving!
The surface of the embossing roller is computer-engraved, and the surface of the roller is plated with hard chrome. The heating adopts a rotating conductive ring electric heating.
二、 Main technical parameters
1. Maximum feed size: width 1220mm, thickness 150mm
2. Maximum embossing depth: 1.2mm
3. Embossed wood board range: 2-150mm
4. Maximum heating temperature: 230℃ temperature control
5. Temperature display accuracy: ±10℃
6. Embossing speed: 0-15m/min, frequency conversion speed regulation
7. Machine weight: 2100㎏
8. Dimensions: 2570×1520×1580㎜
三、Lifting and storage
The embossing machine adopts simple dust-proof packaging and uses a forklift for loading and unloading. When loading and unloading, it should be handled with care and placed in the specified direction to avoid collision, rollover and inversion. In the process of transportation and storage, the packaged product should be prevented from being turned upside down and standing on its side, and should not be placed in the same compartment or warehouse with corrosive materials such as acids and alkalis.
四、installation, commissioning and trial operation
1.The foot of the embossing machine has four bolt holes. After the equipment is placed, use expansion screws to fix the foot.
2.Lubricants and lubricating oils have been added to all reducers and lubrication points before the equipment leaves the factory. The user can perform normal maintenance according to the regulations in daily use.
3. The specific operation of adding lubricating fluid is as follows: open the large cover, open the oil filling hole and vent hole of the reducer, and add No. 32 gear oil. Pay attention to the observation port on the side of the reducer. When the oil level reaches the observation port, Stop refueling (low temperature in winter, high lubricating oil viscosity, and long refueling process).
4. The oil discharge port is below the observation port. When changing the oil, open the breather cap first, and then open the oil unloading screw. Pay attention to slow down when the screw is about to be unloaded to prevent the oil from splashing on the body.
5. The wiring of the embossing machine and the power supply should be firm and safe. The grounding wire should be firmly connected to the grounding pole, and the casing of the machine body should be well grounded. The electric control circuit should be equipped with an overload protection device that matches the selected motor.
6. Turn on the power and start the press roller to check whether the direction of rotation is correct. Special attention should be paid to starting the test run after wiring to prevent smoldering of the motor.
7.During the no-load and full-load trial operation, the embossing machine runs smoothly, without obvious periodic noise, and no leakage of lubricating oil.
五、 production use
1.The embossing machine should be idling for a while after the first refueling, and the material can be fed after it runs normally. After long-term parking, it should be idling for a while before it can be fed after normal operation.
2. The material should be put in slowly and evenly to avoid impact load.
3.During the production process, frequent starting and overload operation should be avoided as much as possible. Once the embossing machine fails, it should be immediately cut off for inspection and eliminated.
4.The production personnel should strictly observe the operation precautions (see the equipment body) to avoid safety accidents.
Preparation work before machine operation:
1. Ground wire
2. The power is connected to the three-phase three-wire system 380V voltage. There are three 1/2/3 ports on the circuit breaker. After connecting the line, power on, and the manual button will go down. See if the height display value on the operation panel increases, if the number is If it is enlarged, it means the wiring is correct. If the number becomes smaller, you need to exchange any two of the three live wires in 1.2.3 to exchange the interface. Please pay attention to the power off when changing the wires.
Specific operation process:
1. Use a vernier caliper to measure the thickness of the embossed wood board, accurate to one digit after the decimal point (for example, 20.3mm).
2. Determine the depth of embossing, subtract twice the embossing depth from the thickness of the board (single-sided embossing minus one times the embossing depth), and then enter the number obtained on the height display panel, press start, the machine will Automatically rise to the set value. (For example, the measured wood board thickness is 20.3mm, and the embossing depth is 1.3mm, then enter 17.7mm (20.3-1.3-1.3=17.7mm) on the height panel and press the start button to start. When the value reaches 17.7mm, the lift It will stop automatically, or you can manually press the button to achieve up and down.)
3. Start the main engine, the drum rotates, and the speed of the drum can be changed by the knob of the frequency converter. When pressing softer wood, the embossing speed can be faster, and when pressing hard wood, the embossing speed can be slowed down. Generally recommended speeds are: 20-40HZ for pine and poplar, 10-35HZ for rubber wood, and 8-25HZ for MDF.
4. Heating, if rubber wood is pressed, it needs to be heated to no less than 85 degrees Celsius, and for compact density boards, it needs to be heated to no less than 150 degrees Celsius.
Note: Before each embossing, check the thickness of the board and the value of the digital display to ensure that the distance between the two rollers is the set depth.
六 、daily maintenance and maintenance
Before each start-up, the sawdust on the surface of the embossing roller should be removed to keep the surface of the roller clean. Keep the work platform clean and tidy
Post time: Dec-23-2021